With the year's sweetest holiday just around the corner, we thought we'd take a moment to round up some of our favorite quick and easy gift ideas...perfect for a loved one, or even BETTER to share with the one who loves you...! :-)
1. Piano wire jewelry. These elegant yet whimsical designs come in a variety of designs and can be seen in museum stores around the country as well as at Arabesque. The prices are wonderful, too. And best of all are the magnetic clasps that are soooo easy to fasten...no more wrestling to put your necklace on in the morning!
2. Finchberry soaps. These gorgeous soaps are handcrafted in a studio in Florida that resembles a bakery, filled with piping bags, baking racks and ovenss...no wonder these soaps look almost good enough to eat! Each bar contains natural, food grade ingredients, a unique decadent appearance, and a lush gentle lather.
3. Personalized stationery. Many clients still don't realize that we can create personalized note cards right here in house! You can browse our display packed with pretty designs, pick your details, and we can have them printed out for you, usually in just a day or two. There's still time for Valentine's Day!
4. Hand-blown glass bud vase. Each individual piece by Vermont glassblower Simon Pearce is a work of art. And you can make your gift even more special this Valentine's Day by popping right next door to our neighbors at In Full Bloom and have them fill it with some pretty posies for your special someone!
5. Lavender bath salts and body lotion. Rejuvenate the senses and soothe muscles with a restorative bath of aromatic Mediterranean Sea Salts. Then follow it up with this super moisturizing shea butter body lotion to instantly quench and nourish dry skin.