The first day of spring is just a few short days away, and with that change of the season come the mailboxes full of wedding invitations.
At Arabesque, there's a fun phenomenon that we see quite often: the handsome couple breezing in on a sunny Saturday afternoon, dressed to the nines and looking quite rushed. We know instantly what it means: they're on their way to a wedding, and they've yet to pick up a gift!
Have no fear, we tell them with a smile...we have a lovely selection of gifts and cards perfectly suited for the occasion, and we're happy to wrap their treasures beautifully and send them on their way looking chic and well-prepared.
We're here today to offer you a thought, however, about how a just bit of advance planning can afford you the opportunity to present a gift that will dazzle just a little bit more....because it's personal.
Here are our suggestions for five personalized wedding gifts, available today through Arabesque, that are guaranteed to turn you into a complete hero with your loved ones:
1. The "Birches," by Red Barn Artworks. New Hampshire artist Suerae Stein creates these lovely and ingenious art pieces on canvas. The special feature is that you can add the couple's initials, "carved" in a heart on one of the birch trees...truly a one-of-a-kind gift that everyone will be proud to display. Prices start at $65 (plus tax/shipping) for the unframed version, and are also available with a variety of framing options.
2. The Celebration Bowl, by Simon Pearce. Vermont's "go-to" wedding gift is a lovely piece of handblown glass by Simon Pearce, designed and created right in Quechee. Why not up the ante with this gorgeous engraved bowl, personalized with the couple's name and wedding date? $295 (plus tax/shipping).
3. The Invitation Platter, by Museware Pottery. Another talented New Hampshire artist, Sheree Burlington, has designed this fabulously elegant and quirky line of painted pottery. The Invitation Platter is unique in that not only can you have the couple's names and wedding date added to the design, but you can also personalize the background text...we've had clients include the names of their attendants, a reading from their wedding, or other wording that has special meaning to them. $190 (plus tax/shipping).
4. Personalized throw pillows by Checkerboard. Proudly made in the USA by yet another New England company, these whimsical pillows come in dozens and dozens of styles...you can even include a photo into the design! Believe us when we say that there is a look for every decor imaginable. $45 including pillow insert (plus tax/shipping).
5. Monogrammed soap and towel set by Carved Solutions. Keeping it local, our friends at Carved Solutions engrave and embroider these lovely pieces right at their facility in Williston. Let us help you pick out just the right combination of pieces from their wide selection....this particular set is just $45. Think about the weddings on your horizon for the upcoming season, then pay us a visit and let us help you choose the most perfect option for the occasion. Not only will you look like a rock star, but you'll also have the gift crossed off your list when the wedding rolls around...leaving you time to focus on finding the perfect outfit to wear to the wedding...